ABOUT THE SIDEWINDER TRUCKS
It's been more than a decade now, that Gullwing started to develop the Sidewinder Truck in partnership with Sector 9.
The result is a surf skate truck that is capable to turn a piece of wood into a sidewalk-surfing-mega-fun machine!
Coming from a standard truck concept, the Sidewinder features an unique geometry of angles and pivots, and adds a second bushing on each truck. Yes, you ride the same truck on the front and on the back of the board... and it allows some pretty cool feature:
- progressive turning and carving
- amazing surfing feeling
- high precision in keeping the turning radius while carving
- improved stability on straight lines
- it is suited for drop through boards
- it is a symmetrical system, so you can ride your board both ways
- all turning radius are suited: from the tightest you can draw to the largest you want to follow!
*** The Sidewinder Trucks have both: new and old school mounting screw holes, so you can mount them on every board. By the way, you've got to pay attention on wheel-biting. You can contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or your local skate shop to get more informations about.
? Specifically designed for carving and sidewalk surfing
? Works best with Sector 9 boards designed specifically to match the truck characteristics
TYPE - Conventional Double Stack Carving
AVAILABLE SIZES - 9.0" (161 mm), 10.0" (183mm)
GEOMETRY - Double Stacked Conventional
BUSHINGS - 89A Cone & Barrel Combo
DIFFERENT COLORS AVAILABLE
PERFECTLY SUITED FOR:
- Sidewinder Boards
- 69mm Offset Nineball Wheels
- Blaze Bearings
IN THE PICTURES UP HERE:
- Joel Tudor riding the Bamboo Shoots with the Sidewinder Trucks
- Gaving Beschen riding the Wavepark and surfing
- Brooke Young riding the Unagi and surfing